I'm interested in working on AI Safety. What should I do?
I'm interested in working on AI Safety, what should I do?
- How can I get started working on AI Safety?
- I want to do this as my job, how do I do that?
AI Safety Support offers free calls to advise people interested in a career in AI Safety, so that's a great place to start. We're working on creating a bunch of detailed information for Stampy to use, but in the meantime check out these resources:
- 80,000 Hours AI safety syllabus
- Adam Gleave's Careers in Beneficial AI Research document
- Rohin Shah's FAQ on career advice for AI alignment researchers
- AI Safety Support has lots of other good resources, such as their links page, slack, newsletter, and events calendar.
OriginWhere was this question originally asked