This page collects links to the different things editors might want to do on the wiki. Details on how to use each feature are on the individual pages.
- Questions (262) - List of all questions except those from YouTube.
- Add question - Form to add new questions.
- Answer questions (129) - List of questions which we want answers to, ordered by quality.
- Curate questions (76) - List of questions which we want answers to, with easy buttons for setting quality.
- Review questions (19) - Review new incoming questions, to check for duplicates, quality, and relevance.
- Untagged questions (73) - Questions without any tags.
- Prioritize YouTube questions (222) - Prioritize questions from YouTube, so Stampy posts good ones when you ask.
- Canonical questions (347) - List of all canonical questions.
- Non-canonical questions (7) - List of all non-canonical questions.
- Questions from YouTube (2,940) - List of all questions from YouTube.
- Write answers (129) - Write answers to unanswered questions.
- Answers (162) - All the answers except those directed at questions from YouTube.
- Canonical answers (168) - List of all canonical answers.
- Non-canonical answers (68) - List of all non-canonical answers.
- YouTube answers (267) - List of all answers responding to questions from YouTube.
- Recent answers (23) - The most recent answers.
- Potentially canonical answers (46) - Answers to canonical questions which don't already have a canonical answer.
- Non-canonical answers to canonical questions (46)
- Recent YouTube answers (1) - The most recent answers to YouTube questions.
- Orphan answers (171)
- Wants related (109)
- Untagged answers (10)
- Outdated answers (4)
- Wants brief (43)
- Answers in need of work (5)
- Canonical answers with low stamps (171) - Canonical answers which are not yet highly rated and might need improvement.
Pages to create
- Stampy's Public Discord - Ask there for an invite to the real one, until OpenAI approves our chatbot for a public Discord
- Wiki stats - Graphs over time of active users, edits, pages, response time, etc
- Google Drive - Folder with Stampy-related documents
Other than the usual fare of writing and processing and organizing questions and answers, here are some specific open tasks:
- Porting over some of Steve Byrnes's FAQ on alignment
- Porting over content from Vael Gates's post
- Porting over QA pairs from https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/8c8AZq5hgifmnHKSN/agi-safety-faq-all-dumb-questions-allowed-thread
- Porting over some of https://aisafety.wordpress.com/
- Making sure we cover all of https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/8JazqnCNrkJtK2Bx4/why-eas-are-skeptical-about-ai-safety#Recursive_self_improvement_seems_implausible and the responses